M3 LR 2021 LG vs Panasonic

Hm, gute Frage

Moin!
Björn hat gerade gute 75kWh für seinen neuen LG ermittelt, die älteren LG haben um die 70kWh nutzbar.

Hast du davon einen Link?

Sorry for english, but I don’t speak german.
I think that the old LG battery (E5CD) has 72/73kwh usable capacity, without the energy buffer under 0%.
Gross capacity of the LG battery is 77 Kwh, if we remove 0.6 kwh of protection and 4.5% of buffer (3.4 Kwh), we can get more or less 73Kwh.
Also if I do some calculation with my charges I can estimate 72/73Kwh usable capacity.
I think that the informations of BatterieWiki are old, because during last year there were updates that increased range (from 535km to 552km) and charging speed.

The new LG battery should have 75/75.6 Kwh of capacity, without the energy buffer

1 „Gefällt mir“

Na klar:

Ist mit 16Min auch erträglich in der Länge.

We have an excellent battery wiki in this forum and I don’t think the numbers are wrong:

The E5CD should have up to 75.9 kWh usable capacity (more common is 75). The rest is hidden in a variable top buffer. Typically, 70 to 71 kWh can be extracted from 100 to 0%. I have never seen reports of 72 to 73 kWh. Do you have a source for that?

Besten Dank!

I compared the LG battery with the 2019-2020 Panasonic battery that has a total protection of 0.6kwh (excluding the buffer). It seemed stranged to me that the LG one has a different protection.
2.6 Kwh of the LG vs 0.6Kwh of the old Pansonic. :thinking:
It’s also strange that the E5CD can display 554km only including the buffer and that the E3CD can display 554km without the buffer (according to the batteriewiki). It’s strange also because the E3CD and the E5CD (according to batteriewiki) has more or less the same usable capacity without buffer

no it’s not. E3CD is a E3C with some capacity blocked. This was only done in Europe together with the introduction of the LG E5CD with less capacity.
Also, you are comparing two different battery chemistries. They do have different properties.

Produktion laut Fahzeugschein, und VIN ist laut aller Papiere 16.11.2021 :slight_smile:

1 „Gefällt mir“

Weder aus der VIN, noch aus dem Fahrzeugschein, geht dein Produktiondatum hervor.

2 „Gefällt mir“

Wo steht das mit dem Garantieverfall unter 1%? Ich konnte es nicht finden.

Steht da nirgends. Ist nicht so.

Ok, na dann ist gut :+1:

Hier:

@Mugga Ich predige immer lesen und verstehen. Nur lesen, hilft nicht. Und hier auch noch bitte die ganze Seite lesen und verstehen.

1 „Gefällt mir“

@Willi_wills_wissen tut mir leid, du hast Recht. Der Passus war mir vorher wirklich nie aufgefallen. Danke für die Klarstellung!

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hmm, dann lies du bitte auch mal genau! Dort steht 0% :wink:

Q3 M3 LR. Außen Temperatur ca. 4-5°C. Akku gut warm. Finde ich sehr solide und für mich völlig ausreichend.

6 „Gefällt mir“

Dort steht „wenn die Batterie auf 0% entladen wird“, @Willi_wills_wissen sprach von unter 1%. Ist also richtig oder welche Ganzzahl gibt es bei Dir <1 vor der 0? :wink:

4 „Gefällt mir“

Ich finde es am eindeutigsten, wenn man Verweise auch eindeutig zitiert, deshalb mein Hinweis. Ganzzahlen haben damit nichts zu tun. Wenn ich 1% SoC habe und z.B. 10km damit fahre, habe ich weniger als 1% aber noch keine 0%.
Allerdings würde ich mein M3 auch nie freiwillig soweit herunterfahren…