Ladekabel Typ 2 mit Port Opener

I do not have a compatible cable list, but I do know that the Mennekes cable supplied by Tesla cannot be opened. It is filled with resin which is a good thing for waterproofness, but makes impossible to open.
Most non-mennekes cables have plugs that are screwed together, and they should be good.
I have built the application in several Keba charging stations, and I know people that have built it in to the Lolo chargers as well.
The main test is: can you open up your plug and screw it back together? Then you’re good to go…

Erwin

Yeah checked meanwhile, sadly all my cables are molded. Could be a DIN here which I would understand.

Erwin, this is nothing else than a small device sending an RF signal to open the port. It has a battery so I dont really get why it has to be connected to the cables voltage and ground and why it has to be inside? Nasty questions from the insurance company I imagine here if wicked things happen.
Why not make a small and thin device out of this that is just hotglued to the Type2 connector that could also be molded closed. Id buy two of those from you.

@roads:

The 2 wires are necessary to stop the charging procedure and unlock the cable from the car.
The chargeport is opened with an RF signal, but the signal to stop charging and disconnect the plug is given through those 2 cables. That is why it has to be built into the plug…

Look at the video below, when I push the button, the chargeport opens, I put the plug in and you can hear it lock. When I push the button again, you can hear it unlock. That is what the 2 wires do, and it is not possible to do that with an RF signal…

[url]- YouTube

OK thanks get it now.

Let me quickly explain what the cables from the kit do.
The other CPO’s that are referred to some threads only open the charge port, but our kit also stops the charging and releases the plug when you push the button (only when the car key is around of course).
To make the car release the plug, a resistance needs to be changed between the earth and PP pins, that is why you have to cut them and connect them to the kit.

The PP pin is a signal pin not connected to the 380V, it is just aloop inside the plug andd doesn’t even go through the cable.

The resistance between earth and PP tells the car and charging station how much load your cable can handle. You can measure it yourself with an Ohm meter.
For 32A cables the resistance is 220 Ohm for example, for 16A cables it is 680 Ohm.
Because it is built into the cable on both sides, the charging station and car know what the max charging current is the cable can handle. This means that you can never charge with 32A using a 16A cable…
When our button in the plug is pushed, the kit alters the resistance with a specific value, which tells the vehicle to stop charging and release the plug…

Ich finde Erwins CPO eine echt charmante Lösung

leider bin ich nicht sicher, ob man Erwins CPO auch am Phoenix Contact Plug verbauen kann.

Ich habe eine Wallb-e mobile

Hat irgendjemand schon mal so einen Plug geöffnet und auch wieder zusammen gekriegt ?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436472122.999237.jpg

Da an unserer Wallb e- com Box nun mehrere Autos laden sollen wird sie umgebaut. Statt der Typ 2 Dose kommt ein festes Kabel dran. Da dachte ich an das Kabel von evchargeking mit dem Port Opener für den Tesla.

Taugt der was? Ich meine funktioniert der Port opener am Tesla?

Grüße
Rudi

Ist zwar etwas OT, aber ist eine Ladestation mit fest angeschlagenem Kabel nicht weniger flexibel als ein Ladestation mit Dose?

Gruß Mathie

Ist in der Tat OT, wird bereits hier diskutiert :arrow_right: Wallbox mit festem Kabel oder mit Dose (Kupplung)?

Ah, danke!

Gruß Mathie

Hi Erwin, is it possible to replace the battery? Easy?

Habe mir ein Ladekabel in 7 Meter Länge bei Erwin bestellt. Länge ist von 2 Meter aufwärts frei wählbar. Ich werde berichten, wenn mein Model S kommt. „Ende Februar“. [emoji6]

Ich habe sowohl fertige Ladekabel wie auch andere mit dem Kit umgebaut. Die Batterie ist ganz einfach zu tauschen. Man muss aber dazu den Typ-2-Stecker aufschreibben.

Danke für Info!

Ich wollte an der Stelle eine kurze Stellungnahme zum Ladekabel abgeben. Es macht einen sehr guten Eindruck und funktioniert tadellos.

JeanSho hat es ebenfalls begutachtet bei der Abholung meines Model S und für gut befunden…ohne es natürlich auf Herz und Nieren getestet zu haben.

Ich habe mir gerade noch eins in 2 Meter Länge bestellt. Das lasse ich dann dauerhaft in der Garage bei der Wallbox und nehme es nur in den Urlaub mit.

Wer das Kabel mal ausprobieren möchte kann sich gerne melden. Dann vereinbaren wir eine Besichtigung. [emoji6]
Wohne in Sinsheim/Rhein-Neckar-Kreis.

Hab das Kabel von EVChargeking (Typ2/ 3m mit Chargeportopener) auch seit ein paar Wochen im Einsatz- alles Tip-Top, funktioniert gut und ist einfach praktisch.

Macht einen guten Eindruck. Aber jetzt noch mal ein weiteres Kabel kaufen? Das geht mir dann doch zu weit.

Musst du ja nicht. [emoji6]

Aber für die „Neuen“ im Forum sicher eine Alternative zum Tesla/Mennekes Kabel.

Macht wirklich einen guten Eindruck. Man kann ja auch bei vorhandenen Kabeln nachrüsten sofern es die Stecker zulassen. Bei mir geht das, bin ernsthaft am überlegen das zu machen.

1 „Gefällt mir“