Model 3 Fahrer sind die besten Verkäufer

Sammlung einiger Kommentare aus den Staaten

My Mom is 74. I did not force her to buy a Tesla Model 3. I told her about it. What it was, why I though it would be better than her hybrid. And she said this would be her last car so why not splurge? So now I’m thinking…how many baby boomers are out there with their retirement money just waiting for a virtually maintenance free car for the rest of their lives? My guess? A lot. A whole lot. And she tries to give everyone she can a test drive. from Dave

In the past month, I’ve sold 4 others to buy a 3. A total of 5 peeps, of which 4 including myself bought performance.
In fact, my brother in law is picking up his perf today, as I type this.
from awakeiwa

Exactly. Tesla owners are the best sales tool Tesla has. I showed my Model 3 today to a dozen engineers I used to work with. I’d be very surprised if Tesla didn’t get several new sales from this. from stockinba

My model 3 is perfect in every aspect. I’ve even let strangers drive it and they’re amazed. from Georgio

My friend spent 60k on his Model 3, I spent 65k. Tesla is realizing plenty of unit profit. When people ask me about the car and I explain its features they stand there with their mouths wide open, not believing what I’m saying. Its incredible to watch. Wait until they test drive it…and pay 2 times the base price happily. from Duncan

With no effort I have helped 3 people buy Teslas and two more will do soon. And got my LR Dual Motor Model 3 just 3 weeks ago. My second Tesla. from Amarysl

Some Tesla naysayers are trying to claim that the demand for the Model 3 is not sustainable and I myself had some doubts about Tesla’s claim that new orders (before the existing backlog of reservations) are going to outpace production even at 5,000 units per week.
But I was greatly under-estimating the power of word of mouth.
I’ve sold or generated great interest in buying the Model 3 for at least 5 different people since I’ve taken delivery of my Model 3 Performance last week. And I haven’t even really driven the car much yet since I’ve been out of town most of the time since my delivery.
from Fred Lambert(electrek)

electrek.co/2018/09/19/tesla-de … qus_thread

So sieht’s aus. Falls Tesla im nächsten Jahr in Europa auch die Performance- und Long Range Modelle auch an Nicht-Besitzer und Nicht-Reservierer bevorzugt ausliefert, muss ich wohl noch mal einige Monate länger warten… trotz 0-day Reservierung… :confused:
Nun, mir war von Anfang an klar, dass es ein Geduldsspiel wird. So verlängert sich die Vorfreude. :smiley:

Der Bericht eines Model 3 Fahrers welcher am Samstag das Tesla Team bei Verkauf und Auslieferung unterstützt hat.
Bemerkenswert finde ich die Fahrzeuge welche die Käufer vor dem Model 3 gefahren haben. In den Staaten scheinen die Kunden querbeet zu kommen.

[i] I volunteered to help with deliveries at Portland last Saturday. Here are my takeaways from the experience: 5 sets of customers I worked with 4 were full families with kids.

1. Customers were universally ecstatic to be getting their cars. Kids were off the chart excited.
  2. It was first EV for all 5
  3. They were very appreciative of owners helping with orientation.
  4. Tesla employees were all-in from washing cars to serving coffee to doing paperwork but they were running behind schedule because it was a mob scene; 120 cars in one day smallish facility.
  5. Cars the Model 3 was replacing: 1 Prius, 1Jeep Grand Cherokee, 1 Camry Hybrid though staying in family, 1 Ford F150 truck (said he was done with trucks), and 1 BMW 3 series.

I could never have imagined one car that would appeal to that broad a range of driver interests. The future is bright[/i] from dw102, electrek.co/