Any owners here in Munich?

Hey guys, I’m a student at the University of Alberta doing an internship here in Munich for the summer, and a project of mine is focused on electric vehicle use in Europe. Would anyone in the Munich area be interested in meeting up and showing me your Tesla, or just talking for a few minutes? I’ll be visiting the Tesla store as well… but I’d like to hear what an owner actually has to say about their experience. I’d buy you a beer or a coffee for your time :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Graeme

Hi Graeme,

as it looks like the Munich Tesla drivers are a little shy :unamused: . I would love to invite you to Zurich, but as you are doing your research about electric vehicle in Europe I can’t help you: Switzerland is not part of Europe :mrgreen: . I’m convinced that finally some of them are remembering hospitality rules, according to the motto: „Guest at friends“ :laughing: . Good luck and enjoy your stay in Europe!

wie’s aussieht sind die Münchner Teslafahrer ein wenig scheu :unamused: . Ich würde Dich ja nach Zürich einladen, aber da Du ja über Elektromobile in Europa recherchierst kann ich Dir da nicht helfen: Wir Schweizer gehören da ja nicht dazu :mrgreen: . Ich bin aber überzeugt, dass sich schon noch der eine oder andere an die Regeln der Gastfreundschaft erinnern wird, ganz nach dem Motto: „Zu Gast bei Freunden“ :laughing: . Viel Erfolg auf jeden Fall und schönen Aufenthalt in Europa!

Mikkey

Hey Graeme,

first, I’m not (yet?) a Tesla owner. But I’m quite a while around, mostly on this board, mostly reading. I would say I’m quite well informed about Tesla and Model S. Last Friday I had the chance to take part at a 3h Tesla event (presentation, discussion, test drives with 2 Model S).

To put it short: What I can offer is a chat about Model S/X. What I can’t offer is talking about my experience as a owner or showing a Model S - unless you arrange a test drive at the Munich Tesla store (Blumenstrasse) :smiley: .
There should be some experienced Munich Model S owners around on this board too, though.

Just let me know if you’re interested in meeting up.

Cheers
francesco

Die Schweiz gehört nicht zu Europa ? Man lernt immer wieder dazu.

Graeme,

sorry for the late reply, most of the active Tesla drivers has been in Berlin for our demonstration for elekctromobility :wink:

I am an owner since 3 month, if you like, you can come out to my home at Vaterstetten (S-Bahn S4/S6) and we can talk.

Contact information at www.messbar.de

Nein Stromer, wir sind neutral, sagen zu allem nein, machen sicher nicht in einer Gemeinschaft wie der EU mit, wollen keinen Euro, profitieren aber gerne von den bilateralen Verträgen nach dem Schweizer Motto: „Mir nämed de Füüfer und s’Weggli“ (bestmögliche deutsche Übersetzung: „Wir nehmen gerne alles!“) und beklagen uns über den schlechten Wechselkurs :laughing:

Er meinte bestimmt, dass ihr – ob ihr wollt oder nicht – geografisch sehr wohl zu Europa gehört. :smiley:

NEIN, WIR WOLLEN NICHT :smiling_imp: (…und die Erde ist ne Scheibe…)(

Here - Munich North, just contact us if you like.

I’m 40km north of munich, perhaps we can arrange an informal forum/tesla meeting?

That would be great guys, thanks. I don’t have much experience on forums, how do I personal message users?

Permission was granted to use pm.

At this occasion you can probably get in touch with the whole bunch of excited Tesla drivers :wink:

Thanks!

IF the SuC in Hilpoltstein is working bevor weekend , there will be a SuC - Party …

In case of emergency you may contact me, 50 km west of Munich. I own a Tesla Roadster for 4 years (and Pedelec and e-scooter)
Heinz

Hi Graeme,
sorry, didn´t notice your thread so far.
You may contact me by pm whenever it is convenient for you.
Located eastside of Munich, nearby fairground.
CU Olaf