Übersichtsseite EU Model 3 Vorführ- und Neuwägen von Tesla

Guten Tag miteinander!

Ich bin soeben auf tesla.com/de_DE/inventory/new/m3 gestoßen und frage mich, ob es eine Seite gibt, die alle M3s aus der EU indiziert, sodass ich nicht dauernd die Sprache auf der Seite von Tesla ändern muss.
So etwas wie ev-cpo.com/hunter/.

Danke und liebe Grüße :slight_smile:

Gibt schon nen Thread dazu: Model 3 auf Lager bestellbar

Google Translate: Ich lade die M3s jetzt in der EU. Deutschland wird an erster Stelle stehen. Bitte versuchen Sie es in etwa einer Stunde noch einmal. Vielen Dank.

I am loading the M3s in the EU now. Germany will be first. Please check back in an hour or so. Thank you.

Over 1000 Inventory Model 3s now added to EV-CPO across the EU.

Mod Note: Werbelink entfernt.

Awesome - thanks!

EDIT:
If I compare the German Tesla site tesla.com/de_DE/inventory/n … p=&range=0 with yours, it doesn’t look like all the cars are listed. Any idea why?

Cheers :slight_smile:

Cars not listed on which website, Tesla or EV-CPO? You see more than 136 cars listed on Germany Tesla website?

Not listed on your site it seems.

Go to tesla.com/de_DE/inventory/n … p=&range=0 (Tesla Model 3 AWD Performance) and you’ll find a total of 42 cars - 7 cars below 62,000€.
Now check your listings. There are 15 Performance cars in Germany and none of them is below 62,000€.
Even if you select all EU countries (total of 70), there are none below 62,000€.

Hope it makes sense.

Ok, they’re there now. Some strangeness in the Tesla API today.

Thanks.

AHK ist da noch nicht als Option mit dabei :frowning: Also alles *00 und *01?

My pleasure - thanks as well for the website.

Three more questions:

1. If it is stated on your site that the car has AP/FSD (and vice versa - e.g. „doesn’t have AP“), is it for sure? I can’t find that kind of information on the Tesla sites, but I guess you get the additional information through Tesla’s API and Tesla currently doesn’t choose to display it on their website for whatever reason - would be a nice filter to have IMO.
  2. Is there any chance for you to differentiate between hardware version 2.5 and 3?
  3. If the car has FSD (capabilities), wouldn’t it be implied that is had to have hardware version 3? If so and given that the answer to question 1 is positive, you could state HW3 for those cases.

Cheers!

Seems like there are some issues again?