Black Panther

Hello everyone.

Finally we are part of the Tesla Family. We are proud owners of a Fully loaded Black S85.

We are so happy with her. We named her Black Panther and boy she looks amazing.

We are taking our first trip (I’m not counting the trip home the first day :slight_smile:) from Bellinzona to Basel tomorrow, so we are all very excited and happy. We are going to stop at the Egerkingen Supercharger for a break for the kids and we are going to reach Basel with plenty of juice to explore the surroundings :slight_smile:

We are really enjoying every day with our feline, and we are definitely Tesla Evangelist hehe.

Hope to meet you all soon, maybe in Ticino at our family Farm (we have an American Saloon that would be perfect for a Tesla barbecue!!!).

Jonathan
BlackPanther.jpg

Is there a charging possibilty at your American Saloon? Where is it?

Gratulazione!!
Ich wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie viel Freude!! Wir haben uns kurz am Eröffnungsevent auf dem Mte. Ceneri kennengelernt. Ich war da mit meinem Sohn.
Grüsse im Moment aus Brusino-Arsizio

Hello Fantasia, yes we remember your and your son well, actually it was that event that convinced us to buy it, and now we are really happy with it. Thx, and I hope to meet you again.

@acpacpacp the farm has many 400v 3phase standard connectors, I guess 16A and maybe even 32A. Using it should’t be a problem, but I need to ask my Uncle to be sure. Will let you know.

agriturismo.ch/images/upload … _thumb.jpg

goo.gl/maps/vyN6O

Bye

Jonathan

How good to know, after taking delivery of my S85D I might just come down to Locarno to do a few skydives, and it’s right around the corner from the DZ! :slight_smile:

@CK_Stuggi, wenn you get your S85D, and you come to Locarno just let me know, I’ll be happy to meet you.

thank you, with pleasure!