COzero - TFF exclusive offer! Winter special 15% off!

15% off all products!

Use discount code TFFFORUM15OFF at checkout - valid through 28/2 2017!

Happy New Year and all the best from us at COzero!

COzero.eu

New product announcement - Power liftgate kit!
336x260.gif
Visit us at COzero.eu to place your order! :slight_smile:

Wer isn das? Gibt ja nichtmals ein Impressum auf der Seite, oder bin ich völlig blind?

We are based in Sweden - all prices include shipping and sales tax! :slight_smile:

Ich habe vor Letze Woche das „Aluminium Footrest Pedal“ gekauft. cozero.eu/product/aluminium-peda … alfootrest
Sehr Gute Qualität. sieht Super aus. Schnelle Lieferung von COzero aus Schweden.

Ich habe gerade meine drei Monate alten Cozero Pedale verkauft. Dummerweise hatte sich der Kleber gelöst und das war mir nicht aufgefallen.

Wenn das nach so kurzer Zeit passiert, dann würde ich vor dem Kauf warnen wollen.

Hi Earlian - so sorry to hear you are having issues with your pedals!
We fully stand by the quality of our products and offer a full 2 year warranty on all our products. Your pedal might have suffered a manufacturing defect that has lead it to separate - they are designed to last for many, many years with only the best materials carefully selected for every part.

Please contact us at [email protected] and we will make sure to sort everything out to your satisfaction.

Best regards,
COzero Team

I was the unlucky buyer. unfortunately the glue between metal part and rubber is gone so i had two pieces for the accelerator pedal.

Hi Hotrodove - just send us an email as I wrote above and we will sort this out for you.
Please include the original order number for our reference.

Best regards,
COzero Team

Thank you for your offer.i appreciate it. Unfortunately I bought them from Earlian. See the post above. So I do not have an order number. Maybe he can help.

Ove

The Origin buyer is the TFF member „Silverstone“.

I had a conversation with him this morning, but unfortunately he is not able to provide the order number.

But the pedals are still in the original box and maybe you are able to help Hotdrove either way?

If not, what could also be reasonable, they are worthless now and he may dispose them.

If we send them to you, are you able to identify them?

Are there even pedals out there, that could be old enough to get out of your warranty?

BTW: Cheers to your fast response on that issue, here in an foreign platform.

Earl

Hi Earl - thank you for your kind words!
All our pedals are still under warranty so there will be no problem establishing the warranty claim.
I have confirmed that this is now being handled by our support staff and a replacement will be sent as soon as possible.

Best regards,
COzero Team

Der code ist noch aktiv

TFFFORUM15OFF

Musste heute feststellen, dass mein S75 keine Plastikauflage mehr auf der linken Seite hat - sondern alles mit Teppich/Filz überzogen ist. Mal sehen, ob da die Aluplatte überhaupt hält. Hat bereits jemand Erfahrungen bzgl. Haltbarkeit des Klebestreifens auf dem Teppich?

Hi smartgrid!
All our Model S foot rests are fitted with a high quality carpet adhesive - we have not had any customer yet contact us regarding problems with the carpet adhesive.
Just make sure the carpet is clean and dry, and press down hard with your foot when mounting.
Contact us on [email protected] if we can help you further in any way!

bei mir hält es seit ca. 2 Wochen und ich trete ständig gegen. Zur Not würde ich eben noch mal doppelseitiges Klebeband verwenden

cool. werde ich morgen gleich ausprobieren.
Beim Brems- und Strompedal muss nix geklebt werden, richtig?

die werden rauf geklemmt. Passt super

Umbau hat keine 5 Minuten gedauert.
Die Fußauflage wird kommt mit vorinstalliertem Doppelklebeband und lässt sich einfach montieren.
Das Strompedal wird einfach über das vorhandene Plastikpedal geschoben und arretiert.
Beim Bremspedal musste ich am längsten Fummeln - hier hilft ein Blick in die Anleitung. Zunächst das original Gummipedal abziehen. Dann das neue Alupedal mit der oberen Gummilippe einklippen und gleichzeitig die seitlichen Gummilippen über das Pedal ziehen. Die untere Gummilippe kann am Schluss drüber gezogen werden.

Ergebnis: sehr schööönn :smiley:

Passt die Footrests auch ins Model X? Hat das schon jemand getestet.