Rollen lassen ...

Infos zur Limousine mit Platz für 5+2...

Rollen lassen ...

von UTs » 26. Feb 2013, 20:34

Bei der Probefahrt hat mich etwas gewundert: mein von Tesla gestellter Beifahrer hatte absolut keine Tipps drauf, wie man möglichst energiesparend fährt...

Ich selbst habe seit über 7 Jahren einen Audi A2 3l. Wenn ich da Gas wegnehme, kuppelt das Getriebe automatisch aus. So kann man -auch dank der Energiesparreifen- extrem weit rollen und verbraucht signifikant weniger.

Wie ist das wohl beim Elektrowagen? Was ist sparsamer? Einfach bis kurz vor die Ampel fahren und dann mit 60kw Bremsen und aufladen oder frühzeitig im Leerlauf rollen lassen und dafür nicht oder weniger beim Bremsen aufladen?

Uli
Empfehlungslink: http://ts.la/ulrich4718

Re: Rollen lassen ...

von volker » 26. Feb 2013, 22:35

Der Gesamtverbrauch ist niedriger bei weniger Rekuperation. Es ist effizienter, die kinetische Energie von der Reibung auffressen zu lassen und dabei langsamer zu werden, als sie unter Umwandlungsverlusten in die Batterie zu laden.
Nur bist du damit natürlich deutlich langsamer unterwegs, du müsstest beispielsweise schon 100m vor der Ampel mit 25km/h rollen. Das könnten andere Verkehrsteilnehmer befremdlich finden :mrgreen: .

Die Rekuperation hat ihre Stärke wenn du im Verkehr mit wechselndem Tempo drin steckst. Stop an Go. Da dort der Platz zum Ausrollen lassen fehlt, ist es effizienter, die Energie per Rekuperation in die Batterie zu leiten.
Autos und Häuser brauchen keinen Auspuff.

von Volker.Berlin » 27. Feb 2013, 08:59

Zu dem Thema gibt es einige interessante Threads im Tesla-eigenen Forum. Ein paar Auszüge:
EdG | 18. September 2012 hat geschrieben:In all cars I've driven, the cruise control gives the car enough gas to get to the set speed. If the car, going downhill, speeds up, then the controller reduces the gas. If the Model S does that, regen will kick in on the downhill.

So if there's any variation in terrain or wind that would push the car off the set speed, regen and more power will be used alternately to maintain the set speed. We don't know if Tesla is using a more sophisticated algorithm, but, if not, it's a good bet that keeping the speed within a small range centered on the desired speed, using acceleration and coasting, would use less energy than simple cruise control.

Theresa | 18. September 2012 hat geschrieben:My experience with my Roadster has shown that I get better range with my foot than with the cruise for exactly the reason that are being made here. On downhills the regen kicks in and that is not nearly as efficient as letting the car roll faster. Now you have to make sure that you either don't get too far above the speed limit for obvious reasons but most hills I am on don't get me too far away from the speed limit.

Also I have found that if I can keep the kw/m usage even and let my speed vary I get considerably better range. In fact I have shown that I can surpass the rated range if I never go above 55 mph on flat and uphills. I have found that using a simple formula (speed in mph divided by 5) and use that number as a guide to use for kw/m it is easy to get rated range on a long trip. So for a 55 mph speed if I keep the usage to 11 kw/m I will be sure to get full range. This is very simplistic but works well for me. Ideal range uses slightly more than that number (more like 11.6 or so) but it is hard to control the usage closer than that.

Volker.Berlin | 18. September 2012 hat geschrieben:EdG, Theresa, that's how Mercedes claims to achieve fuel savings of around three percent with their Predictive Powertrain Control.

Based on GPS and map data, the system allows to slow down when going uphill and coasts downhill (all within preset ranges), using the momentum from going downhill as a head start on the next uphill section.

It think cruise control that sets a range rather than a fixed speed is due for one of those praised "New Features" software updates! :-)

(3 Zitate aus diesem Thread)

Douglas3 | 20. Januar 2011 hat geschrieben:If I'm driving my Roadster and traffic slows ahead, I lift up the accelerator a little. Depending on where I set my foot, I can essentially coast, slow down a little, or speed up a little. You really have quite precise and instantaneous power control.

Also I feel there's an extra margin of safety if you have to go for the brakes. As soon as you lift your foot the car is decelerating and the brake lights are on - even before you get your foot on the brake! That's gotta be a good fraction of a second faster than in any other car, and it gives you that little bit of additional safety margin in a panic stop.

Mycroft | 23. November 2011 hat geschrieben:When I lift my foot off the pedal, it's only because I want to slow down or my foot is headed for the brake.

I do want max regen on the accelerator pedal. Like you said VB, that allows for one pedal driving most of the time, except when either coming to a complete stop or for an emergency slow-down.

In the latter case, the max regen is a great safety boost since max regen is slowing the car already, before your foot even makes it to the brake. That shortens the emergency stop distance considerably!

ggr | 23. November 2011 hat geschrieben:I'm a roadster owner, and I have to say I find much of this thread confusing and sometimes surreal. The "power control pedal" (there have been many discussions of what exactly to call this) works beautifully and smoothly; anyone who's driven a roadster for more than 10 minutes in traffic has fallen in love with it.

Coasting is a concept that is made necessary by internal combustion engines. Personally I see no reason at all to coast in a Tesla. We've all spent lots of our driving years learning to have our foot in the right position to get the desired speed or acceleration (or now braking), unconsciously moving it as we get to a slight hill or the traffic in front slows a little. Why would you, as someone above said, want to be in coast mode with your foot hovering over the brake pedal?

I agree with the people who say it is insane that lifting off the pedal entirely should cause coasting. If you look at the US NHTSA reports about braking in the Prius, there are reports that sometimes as the brake transitions between regeneration and real brakes, it stops braking momentarily! Some accidents have been caused by this. You don't want discontinuous behaviour.

Large trucks have, for many years, had pretty much the behaviour of the Tesla; when the driver backs off the throttle past the point of normal engine braking, it engages "compression braking" (mucks with the valves somehow to cause even more drag from the engine). Truck drivers love it because it is much less stressful and less work for them.

Anyway, my conclusion is simple: trust Tesla to (mostly) get it right. If the regeneration is adjustable, I for one will set it to maximum and leave it there, and trust my foot to regulate it well. I say "mostly" above because there are a couple of glitches. When you cancel cruise control with the button, you get a braking action unless you have tried to match the power pedal first, and if you hit bad bumps while decelerating sometimes the traction control cancels the regen and it can be surprising.

GeekGirls | 4. Januar 2013 hat geschrieben:It took me a day or two to get used to but I absolutely love the "one foot" approach to driving. I've kept it on standard regen to give me as much control as possible and either I ease my foot back to the point where I am indeed coasting or I rely on the cruise control implementation which is absolutely wonderful. Much better than in the Lexus or Porsche that we own. Oh, it's also worth noting that the Model S regen is much smoother feeling than the Roadster implementation.

Switching to the brake means either I've misjudged my speed and need to change my habits, or someone else has done something I didn't anticipate. One oddity is the interaction between regen and creep: as far as I can tell, if creep is on then regen is disabled at a higher speed than when creep is off. It makes sense — until you hit the brake, and then regen should also kick in to slow the car but that doesn't appear to be the case. Not that it matters since I turned creep off after one day.

(4 Zitate aus diesem Thread)

von UTs » 27. Feb 2013, 13:08

volker hat geschrieben:...du müsstest beispielsweise schon 100m vor der Ampel mit 25km/h rollen...

Die Reifen, die das schaffen, will ich haben :D .

Danke auch an Volker.Berlin.
Ich werde demnächst mal versuchen, den Text zu übersetzen.

Uli
Empfehlungslink: http://ts.la/ulrich4718

von Saftwerk » 27. Feb 2013, 17:33

Letztlich läuft die Diskussion anscheinend darauf hinaus, dass ein "Tempomat" schlechter ist als ein "Powermat" (=Contant Power)

Hier etwa 40 km Dauerlauf mit genau 100 km/h
Die Schwankungen der unteren Kurve kommen rein vom hügeligen Gelände (Samstags gibt's leider leine Laster)
Constant Speed vs. Constant Power.png
Constant Speed vs. Constant Power.png (11.93 KiB) 745-mal betrachtet

Solange die untere Kurve nicht über die 0 kW in den Rekuperationsbereich kommt... warum verbraucht dann ein Tempomat mehr Energie als ein eingeschlafener Gasfuß :?:
Der Europäische Gerichtshof (EuGH) hat 2008 in einem Grundsatzurteil entschieden: Es gibt ein einklagbares Recht auf saubere Luft.

von Volker.Berlin » 27. Feb 2013, 18:41

Saftwerk hat geschrieben:Hier etwa 40 km Dauerlauf mit genau 100 km/h
Die Schwankungen der unteren Kurve kommen rein vom hügeligen Gelände (Samstags gibt's leider leine Laster)

Danke für die Daten, sehr hübsch!
Saftwerk hat geschrieben:Solange die untere Kurve nicht über die 0 kW in den Rekuperationsbereich kommt... warum verbraucht dann ein Tempomat mehr Energie als ein eingeschlafener Gasfuß :?:

Ich glaube das hat keiner behauptet. Nach meinem Verständnis dreht sich die ganze Diskussion nur um die Abschnitte, auf denen man wahlweise rekuperieren oder freilaufen könnte. Solche Abschnitte hast Du auf Deiner 100 km/h-Strecke nicht, außer dem ganz kurzen Peak bei 0,3. Da ging's offenbar steil bergab, und Du wärst theoretisch besser damit gefahren, es einfach rollen zu lassen und dabei zu beschleunigen. Da es sich aber um einen so kurzen Moment handelt, wäre der Unterschied am Ende der Fahrt wohl kaum messbar.

von Saftwerk » 27. Feb 2013, 19:19

Der Peak bei 0,3 ist eine kurze Verstellung des Tempomats.

Persönlich finde ich die Tempomateinstellung viel zu grobstufig und die Änderung geht auch viel zu ruckartig.
Wenn man schnell 2x MINUS drückt, dann wird schon leicht rekuperiert.

Übrigens: Beim Rollen lassen auf Gang N denkt der Wagen "er steht".
Deshalb wird dann ein falscher Verbrauch auf den letzten X Kilometern angezeigt.
Der Europäische Gerichtshof (EuGH) hat 2008 in einem Grundsatzurteil entschieden: Es gibt ein einklagbares Recht auf saubere Luft.

von Volker.Berlin » 27. Feb 2013, 20:41

Saftwerk hat geschrieben:Der Peak bei 0,3 ist eine kurze Verstellung des Tempomats.

Ah, so. Deshalb ist er auch gar so kurz und spitz. Hab mich schon gewundert über diesen krassen "Hügel"... ;-)
Saftwerk hat geschrieben:Persönlich finde ich die Tempomateinstellung viel zu grobstufig und die Änderung geht auch viel zu ruckartig.
Wenn man schnell 2x MINUS drückt, dann wird schon leicht rekuperiert.

Angeblich soll das beim Model S besser sein. Falls Du mal eine Probefahrt machst, könntest Du vielleicht speziell darauf achten und uns berichten!

von ManuaX » 27. Feb 2013, 23:08

man da schreiben keine viel fahrer mit bisher ^,^

der TR tipp vom UdoW:

Wenn gewünscht während der fahrt von D auf N schalten also leerlauf zb.

vor den Ampeln,
bei bergabfahrten wo der tempomat ins REGEN laufen würde
bei wenig verkehr auch vor kurven hindernissen und co.

Also nach Schema F: Tempomat => Leerlauf => mit Regen bremsen bis zum stillstand
je weniger faherkehr desto weiter kann man mit N rollen

Wieder nach Schema F unter der vorausetzung je langsamer man fahrt desto weniger verbraucht man:
Die Physische Bremsen versuchen immer zu vermeiden (auser das trockenbremsen vor der garage => anderes thema) je weniger desto besser (spaarsamer)
Das selbe gilt aber auch für REGEN je weniger desto spaarsamer ist es auf die dauer wobei bei ner rückgewinnung von 60% immer viel mehr als bei den benzinern aber eben auch 40% verlust...
Vorauschauendes fahren mit kombination des Tempomates in kombination mim leerlauf (N als bremsmodus betrachten :idea: )

Aber in der Praxis gibt es HPC's oder man fährt keine 300km + oder so fahren ist langweilig ;)

p.s. werde meine sig bald mal updaten bin bei 32Tkm und ca. 1-2 € auf 100km und um die ~ 200 Wh / km

mfg euer ManuaX

Wohnort: Ludwigshafen 67063, Freimersheim 67482, Kapellen-Drusweiler 76889