Burning stuff in cars? Silly...

Auf diese oder ähnliche Konversation mit meiner jetzt 3-jährigen Tochter im Jahr 2030 - sozusagen als finalen Test für die Fahrprüfung - freue ich mich schon jetzt! :sunglasses:

Quelle: [url]http://www.prospectivehistory.com/post/122527639095/burning-stuff-in-cars-silly[/url]

Lea: Boa! Dad, come look at this thing grandpa has in his barn. What’s that?
Dad: Oh that’s a gas powered car, there where a lot of them when I was a child.
Lea: How do you mean gas? Like gas from a lighter?
Dad: There where some using this kind of gas. But I mean gasoline.
Lea: What’s that?
Dad: A fluid like oil, but stinky and it burns very fast.
Leo: They were burning oil in the car? How stupid! You’re silly dad… Stop fooling me…
Dad: You better believe it. You put the oil like fluid into this hole. Look here you can open this flap. And then the gasoline was pumped into the engine where it exploded and pushed stuff around to move the car. Look here this is the engine…
Lea: That’s stupid… It’s huge! That looks heavy! Where did they put their toys and luggage?
Dad: In the trunk behind the seats.
Lea: Silly silly old people… Burning oil in cars and having big metal pieces of junk in the space where I want to put my suff… I go to feed the fish…
Dad: … laughing… your right, silly old people they were… Don’t fall into the water and don’t drop anything in it, we have not much clean water at the moment… I’ll call you for dinner soon…