Wenn ein Unfaller ohne Hinweis auf einen reparierten Unfall wieder angeboten wird, ist das in meinen Augen per se völlig unseriös.
Da lohnt es sich nicht darüber nachzudenken, ob die Reparatur vielleicht fachgerecht durchgeführt worden sein könnte.
Hier die Position von Tesla zum Thema Salvaged Vehicles:
Unsupported or Salvaged Vehicle Policy
An unsupported or salvaged vehicle is a vehicle that has been declared a total loss, commonly after extensive damage caused by a crash, flooding, fire, or similar hazard, and has been (or qualifies to be) registered and/or titled by its owner as a salvaged vehicle or its equivalent pursuant to local jurisdiction or industry practice. Salvage registration/titling typically can never be removed from the vehicle so that all future persons understand the condition and value of the vehicle. Tesla does not warrant the safety or operability of salvaged vehicles. Repairs performed to bring a salvaged vehicle back into service may not meet Tesla standards or specifications and that is why the vehicle is unsupported. Consequently, any failures, damages, or injuries occurring as a result of such repairs or continued operation of an unsupported vehicle are solely the responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Until Tesla can confirm that the vehicle is in compliance with Tesla’s safety standards and vehicle specifications, Tesla does not perform or support repairs involving the HV (high-voltage) battery systems in the vehicle because of the potential for the salvage vehicle to have sustained damage that:
- Makes the vehicle unsafe to drive
- Makes the vehicle unsafe for any repair technicians that might work on the vehicle
- Might damage Tesla equipment, such as Superchargers
When a vehicle is classified as a salvaged vehicle:
- Any Tesla limited warranties and extended service agreements for the vehicle are void.
NOTE: Repairs due to recalls will be performed unless the safe repair of the vehicle is prevented either by the condition of the vehicle or by vehicle modifications not installed by Tesla. If the Tesla Service Center determines that the vehicle is not safe to repair, the recall-related repair will not be performed until the customer has returned the vehicle to a condition that the Service Center determines is safe to repair.
- Supercharging is permanently disabled.
- Parts availability is not affected. Any Unrestricted or Over-the-Counter part may be purchased for a salvage-titled vehicle.
- A “Salvage-Titled Vehicle HV Safety Inspection” may be performed (at the customer’s expense) on the vehicle to determine if the HV-related components are safe to work on or access.
For more information about this policy, please contact a Tesla Service Center.
Ein Verkäufer, der das alles in der Anzeige verschweigt, ist für mich hochgradig unseriös!