Teilnehmer gesucht für Studie in Berlin

Hello all,

I hope this email finds you well,

My name is Clarissa Dikdan and I represent Atheneum Partners (atheneum-partners.com/), a research and advisory firm based in Berlin, Germany. We provide a platform for professionals to engage in independent, remunerated consulting, and we are currently supporting a partner company on a project where they are trying to learn more about connected cars from the point of view of its users.

The reason for my message is because I’m looking to set up a 90-120 minute meeting in Berlin in which a user of a Tesla car would talk about their experience with the connected car services. For this meeting we would, of course, be happy to offer a compensation.

Should anyone in the Berlin area be interested in supporting us with this request, or to learn a bit more about this project, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I can be reached at [email protected]

I’ll be looking forward to your contact!

Thanks in advance!

Clarissa

Hi Clarissa, welcome to our forum. I think it may be helpful to be a little more specific wrt the meeting and the compensation. Tesla-owners are extremely sought-after for all kinds of user studies and may be less than enthusiastic to respond unless you offer some more detail.

Just my 2c.

Thank you for your feedback!

The meeting would take place in Berlin Mitte (or we might even arrange to go to you), and it would involve talking a bit about the user’s experience in regards to the connected car services. It would also involve being introduced to and testing out a prototype that is currently being developed for this types of connected services. We are able to offer 500 Euros for this meeting. If anyone is interested, I would of course be happy to offer more details.

Best,

Clarissa

Wenn dieses Meeting auch in deutscher Sprache stattfinden kann, wäre ich interessiert

Ich bin interessiert.

500€?

Ich fahre schonmal los :smiling_imp:

You have a Mail!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

+1

Mail ist raus.